well as i expirienced it, it doesn NOT always show health on damaged minnions nor defence structures. (the more minnions i have the less predictable is the behavior of health/level showing) Is it only me, haveing this problem?
an other (more flexible) solution then the "Always On" Setting would be:
A keybinding to e.g. [CTRL] as long as this key is pressed, all health/lvl symbols are shown and as soon as it is released the standard behavior is active.
while trying out something i watched exactly the behavior :
1. a single minnion attacks an enemy defence part
2. as soon as it gets hit and damaged, the healthbar shows properly
3. during the fight i keep healing and the health bar shows all the time
4. to the end of the fight a 2nd minnion joins
5. the 2nd minnion doesnt get hurt, so no health bar showed ... so far so good
6. both minnion attack now a 2nd defence part (both minnions at full health and healthbar of the first minnion is still showed)
7. the whole fight vs the 2nd defence part is the health bar of the first minnion showed, but in this fight the 2nd minnion recieves the damage and the 1st doesnt get hurt. but only the (fulll) healthbar of the first minnion is showed and not the one of the 2nd.
8. i just randomly throu in heals to keep the 2nd minnion alive (without knowing of its actual health status)
and an other situation:
1. Message "your minnions are beeing attacked"
2. i press the icon to the right side
3. camera pans to the fight
4. i see the fight but no health / levels of my minnions are showed5. stays like this until my minnion or enemy dies
Kundesupport af UserEcho