- Windows 7 64-bit
- 16GB RAM
- Intel i5-6500 CPU
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU
- WFTO v2.0.7f1
I've encountered a problem with Mighty Script. This is in Scenario mode; I haven't tested it in others. To replicate:
- Turn off Fog of War and create an open area with some paths so you can see the effect of the bug.
- Open the Mighty Script editor.
- Create two distinct Parties. One unit in each is fine.
- Create two distinct Patrol paths.
- Add a Script with the following setup:
- Trigger: On Start
- Conditions: (none)
- Spawn Empire-owned Party 1 attached to Patrol Route 1 at some location on/near the patrol route.
- Spawn Empire-owned Party 2 attached to Patrol Route 2 at some location on/near the patrol route
- Delete Patrol Route 1
- Create Patrol Route 3 (either different or the same as Patrol Route 1)
- Update the first Spawn action so Party 1 is attached to Patrol Route 3.
- Test. Party 1 should now wander aimlessly.
From this point on, Party 1 is broken and cannot be spawned attached to a Patrol Route. Deleting and recreating the action doesn't fix it. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can either create a new Party or forcibly assign a Patrol Route to the Party after it's been spawned.
Customer support service by UserEcho