[Mighty Script] Deleting a patrol breaks the assigned party
purpleprophy 4 ár síðan • Uppfært 4 ár síðan • 2
- Windows 7 64-bit
- 16GB RAM
- Intel i5-6500 CPU
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU
- WFTO v2.0.7f1
I've encountered a problem with Mighty Script. This is in Scenario mode; I haven't tested it in others. To replicate:
- Turn off Fog of War and create an open area with some paths so you can see the effect of the bug.
- Open the Mighty Script editor.
- Create two distinct Parties. One unit in each is fine.
- Create two distinct Patrol paths.
- Add a Script with the following setup:
- Trigger: On Start
- Conditions: (none)
- Spawn Empire-owned Party 1 attached to Patrol Route 1 at some location on/near the patrol route.
- Spawn Empire-owned Party 2 attached to Patrol Route 2 at some location on/near the patrol route
- Delete Patrol Route 1
- Create Patrol Route 3 (either different or the same as Patrol Route 1)
- Update the first Spawn action so Party 1 is attached to Patrol Route 3.
- Test. Party 1 should now wander aimlessly.
From this point on, Party 1 is broken and cannot be spawned attached to a Patrol Route. Deleting and recreating the action doesn't fix it. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can either create a new Party or forcibly assign a Patrol Route to the Party after it's been spawned.
Customer support service by UserEcho
Really good ticket. We'll review this and attempt to replicate prior to our next maintenance patch. Hopefully we should be able to find a solution.