The "Apply Buff" script action does not adjust the attack damage of its target entity.
- Create a blank map in Map Editor.
- Floodfill the map with Dirt.
- Add for Player 1 a Dungeon Core and a level 1 Gnarling.
- Add for Empire an Inhibitor.
- Add a script with trigger "On Start" and action "Apply Buff", setting "Affected Entity" to the Gnarling and "Damage output multiplier" to 10.
- Export and test the map.
- Immediately take possession of the Gnarling and use its Basic Attack on the Inhibitor.
Expected result: The Inhibitor takes 1375 damage.
Actual result: The Inhibitor takes 137.5 damage (the Gnarling's base damage).
Customer support service by UserEcho