Completed - Resolved
Home Realm (Vanilla) - No progression
McMurphey 7 years ago • updated by Stefan Furcht (Programmer) 7 years ago • 10
OS: Windows 7 64bit
CPU: Intel 3570K
GPU: GeForce GTX 960
1. Reset Campaign, reset Home Realm.
2. Played and finished the first level
3. Entered Home Realm. There are no rooms, spells (except unclaim), unlockable sins in veins of evil unlocked.
4. Played and finished the second level
5. Entered Home Realm. There are no rooms, spells (except unclaim), unlockable sins in veins of evil unlocked.
Customer support service by UserEcho
I'm seeing the same issue, finished the last level of the campaign and was taken to my empty home realm
Can replicate. It appears that the f10 hotfix broke the tech transition of the campaign to the home realm, so if you reset your campaign in f10, none of the technologies you unlock in the campaign are added to the home realm - meaning that you won't be able to construct any rooms at all.
I love weekends.
I have not reset the campaign, only the home realm. And yet it was enough to remove access to all rooms and spell. Sad :(
I can confirm that.
Further to, it breaks the cut scene after C13
We are working on a fix.
We resolved the issue.
A hotfix is coming soon.