This is taken straight from my big list over at Steam. I honestly forgot if I posted them here, and some of them might've been fixed, as it has been a long time since I played WFTO:
Bug Fixes, Tweaks and Minor Additions / Removals:
1. Beasts (Skargs in particular) really often makes Mendechaus say: ''Your minions are under attack'', although they only fight in the Arena.
2. Certain Minions (Beastmasters and Sentinels in particular) often gets unhappy without reason.
[Need more specific case]
3. Mandalf the Many-Colored bugs when Possessed in the first level of My Pet Dungeon (Murkmud).
4. The Disciple and Ghoul units only stands idle when summoned in God Mode / Map Editor (Intentional?).
5. Mendechaus inaccurately says: ''New Aspect Unlocked'', when both bridge types has unlocked (through the automatic timed research) in the My Pet Dungeon campaign.[Intentional] 6. The Hand of Evil can sometimes be quite bothersome, when for example trying to reach the Arrows << (Objectives) tab, and certain other small UI buttons and such.
7. The corrupted version of the Huntress hasn't got a visible mini-crossbow.
8. Weird Democorn-colored buggy flickers on the lower-middle part of the right-hand side of the screen. Seems to be happening a lot when your dungeon is big and busy.
9. Sometimes, the ‘Tribal’ combat music won’t stop playing, even after the battle has long ended. This also happens (although rarely) when the inaccurately ''You minions are under attack'' saying happens around the Arena area.
10. The Vampires' Restless Spirit summon ability shouldn't have the Leveling up sound / animation, and the same goes for Wisdom Juice's effect (unless it actually does level up
11. The Democorn's Disco music shouldn't play so loud and so often.
*12. The Dwarven Arcanist hasn't got a visible Mace weapon nor Shield on either Faction.[Intentional] 13. The Duke's Son, Coleem Magnanimous' Health bar is too lowered down, overlapping his unit character. 14. Dunno if intentional, but the Empire Unit 'Hine-Po' has weird looking skin textures when switching between factions with her in the Map Editor. 15. Certain Units / Minions like The Restless Spirit (Crucible one), The Colossus (Sometimes), Baron von Pukemuch and Ember Lord, are hard to Point at / Highlight, and minions like the Witch Doctor and the Shambler's Silhouette / Highlight Line is not 100% accurate. 16. Small, grey, kind of a box-looking thing in the front of the Spirit Worker's in-game character when zoomed all in on him.
17. The Flying Chunder unit's Corpse (while stating: Dead) still wiggles.
18. The Purge spell doesn't work on many Units, and especially on Beasts' corpses. The Purge also is hard to Hit / Click on many Units, like the Vampire.
19. Enemies' Health bar will sometimes disappear, when you have Possessed one of your minions and then exit that mode.
20. If your Minions are in Combat and you have either spectated their battle already or personally sent them to the war fields; but when you turn the Camera away, Mendechaus will keep on saying: ''Your Minions are in Combat''.
21. The Units Tab can be hard to navigate from Right to Left, using the hand of evil to cycle through your various Units.
22. 'Rally All Wraiths' will often make Rally Titans' Flag disappear. Same goes for different Rally Groups if you activate them within small intervals.
**23 #2. The God Mode / Mutators should automatically disable Achievements gained. The 1v1 Master AI skirmish achieve is easily obtainable with the use of God Mode, for example. Mendechaus still says ''Aspect Unlocked'' in My Pet Dungeon, when Rooms like the Lair, Wooden Bridge, etc. has unlocked.[Intentional] Not sure if intentional, but the creatures summoned (by natural means) from the Overworld Gateway (if you play as the Empire Theme) will be non-corrupted versions of themselves, but the actual Empire enemy of that Mission Level (seen in MPD) will have the Corrupted looks. Should be the other way around. [Intentional] Achievements still aren't locked in My Pet Dungeon, if you have Mutators and / or God Mode on. [Intentional]
Mendechaus will say ''Generates A (1) Sin for you, with the Artifact of Greater Sins (which bestows 3 Sins).
The Themes you can unlock requires a game restart in order to appear as selectable. [Not Changing]
Pre-placing Empire Units in the Map Editor or in-game using God Mode will make them Corrupted versions, even if you spawn them as the Empire faction (both the theme and as
the official Empire enemy faction). The Highguard has it the opposite way, where he will be spawned as Corrupted (if by the Empire) and his Holy'er-Than-Thyself in Underlord.
The Empires Dwarven Miner (Sapper) should have the Version that is named Sapper, with the description: Dwarven Miner, but with the Basket on his back, like the bugged Worker
version has (the Worker minion summoned as the Empire faction through the Underlord's Units Tab in God Mode or Map Editor).
[I dont understand this section]
Bit of a Concern:
Lastly, but certainly not least: The game stutters every 10-20 seconds when the game has run for some time, or in a big and busy dungeon. The bigger the map / the longer the same map / game has run for, the worse and frequent the stutters are. I am not tech savvy at all, but I have heard / read this is due to Garbage Collection, and is engine-sided, but still. Kind of breaks immersion etc! A partial fix or improvement would be truly appreciated.
The Witch Doctor will focus its Healing Abilities on temporary (degrading) units like the Baby Democorn's summon, Restless Spirits (Vampire), Revenants and Wraiths. Also, he will run around, solely concentrating on healing all Units currently not with full health, thus not satisfying his own needs at all.
The Ability to Entertain Minions / Units at high levels and in the Endgame time, with for example a Party in the Tavern (or Bar Brawl), Using Wall props from most, if not all rooms (like the Dart board in the Tavern etc.), or Tournaments held in the Arena etc.
More Defenses, or especially Traps: 1. 2. 3?
A Purple Highlight for when manually dropping the prisoners in the Crypt's Pyre (currently hard to actually drop them correctly, which makes you often miss the mark).
Additional (concerning the Traps / Defenses automation system), it gets near impossible to see through the horde of minions fighting and clicking the Bone Chiller, Well of Souls etc., when there is War going on with many creatures fighting in a narrow spot or with the use of Rally All!
Would be kind of cool and funny, if you (as mentioned in Pointer # ?) if the rare spawned Porkzilla could be trained, eventually gaining the size and strength like the boss.
A Tab in the Right-Hand side of the screen, to list the sayings Mendechaus has already taught / told you.
An actual use for the Royal Carpet 'Room'. For example, it could make certain Intelligent minions (especially the Empire) more happy, and even a chance for them to /Gloat.
A small display for Veins of Evil unlockables unlocked, in the same way mana locked has: X used out of Y available.
A way to re-display Owned Shrines, when / if you clicked them to disappear (accidentally or not) in the right-hand side of the screen.
If you somehow have excessive Sins available to you (through Mutators, God Mode or through conventional means), there should be a way to Use those for something else, like Mana or Gold.
You cannot Build any type of Bridge across Chasms (Lava, Pit, Water etc.) Intentional? [Yes]
The Arcane Worker (From the Arcane Theme) should have the Unit Display Portrait instead of the Dwarven Arcanist, which in turn should have a unique one. The Arcane Templar should also have a unique portrait. In fact, although most likely too much work and such to implement, it would be awesome with Arcane skins for Minions and Empire Units.
A better display for when your minions are in combat. Current one, with 1 portrait per minion is confusing, and suddenly just pop up with many portraits at once.
The Disciple needs a better aura / highlight.
The Stone Knight and Sentinel will often get unhappy at Payday, even though they manage to claim their wage in good time. Possibly because they can only slow walk?
The usage of the Old Water tile textures, as well as the usage of the new Ice / Frost / Snow walls and tiles. [Where is this the case]
The Augrum Wall defense part (although Map Editor has the actual finished Augrum Wall) to be pre-placed in Map Editor and God Mode.
The Workers (goes for all versions) should have a dis- and enableable option for their Health Bar, to easily see their individual levels. Sappers should also get Abilities.
The Ability to Slap, Lightning and otherwise kill the imprisoned Enemies.
The Ability to put Enemies or Minions in the Cauldron, for an all new potion (or to enhance already existing ones) with the new ''Ingredient''.
The Ability to Slap and Blood Money Delicious (Prison) Rats, like you can with Micropiglets.
The Ability for Workers to drag Unconscious Enemy Workers (like Sappers) to the Prison. Same goes for Dead ones (to the Crypt).
4 Different Types of Empire Miners.
The Templar and Warden have 4 Unique Skins. Most other Empire Units have 3 Unique Skins. The rest could use some love ;-).
Typos / Spelling Errors (Typo word/s marked with '*'):
-Arena Toggle Prop description: Beastmasters* duels Or* not...
-Enrage Spell: And also Causing* them... -Eternal (Titan): Absorbs*... -Freeze Potion: And Are* invulnerable.
-Tiny spelling ''errors'' (which really is just spoken words swapped for others in the text, or vice versa), like Gild Spell, which Mendechaus speaks ''For'' minions, instead of the text thats written ''To'' minions.
Customer support service by UserEcho