Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
- Bump or resurrect threads without providing something worthwhile to the discussion.
- Post advertisements or plugs for products and services unless stated otherwise.
- Spam, or post content without any value, or repost threads which already exist.
- Insult or discriminate against other members.
- Bait other members into arguments.
- Respond to spam/insults/bait from other members, report them instead!
- Post legally questionable content, including pirated material.
- Post obscene, pornographic or offensive material.
- Post malicious content; viruses, spyware, phishing sites, etc.
- Sign up with vulgar usernames.
- Post abuse or insults relating to individuals or companies who are not part of this forum.
- Private messaging staff members asking to ban, reopen threads or request extra information that has not been publicly released.
- Use multiple forum accounts.
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Piracy, warez, Leaked content.
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment
- Posting copyrighted material
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and such like
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the Report button as shown below. Once you have reported a member, a moderator will then address the ticket and take action they see fit. One of three things could happen they could:
- Warn the user
- Suspend the users account for 24hours
- Ban the user
IV. I have been warned or banned, what now?
If you have been warned you may get a message like this - If you get reported again after your first warning you will be at high risk of a permanent ban from the forums.
Once banned you're banned! you will be notified by email and a message on the forum. There is no overturning this unless you feel you got banned by error. If you believe you got banned in error you may appeal via our Help and Support form. There will be a link within the email.
Klientų aptarnavimo paslaugos teikia UserEcho