- A "Ghost" Dungeon Core or structure has been created and cannot be deleted or destroyed either through the delete tool or by attempting to replace it with blocks.
- Open the debug console via "ScrollLock" and enter the password "GreatStuff"
- Close the debug console
- Hit F4 to enter debug mode
- Hover the hand of evil over the Dungeon Core so it is highlighted and press "K"
- With the Dungeon Core deleted cover it with fresh earth and then a new dungeon core
- Save the map and then select quit without saving
- Upon loading the map the issue should be resolved.
- Give Green.Sliche a cookie on Discord.
Customer support service by UserEcho