Immediately after switching the lang tu Russian I've noticed a frustration quuality of the menu translation. For example, in controls sections, I'll try to express it in English, reflecting Russian translation:
'pan camera forward' = 'go ahead camera'
'possession mode mouse invert' = 'mouse time inversion'
I tried to give it a chance during campaign, but subtitles and tooltips are mostly the same. It looks like terrible machine-translation. Some of words are even not translated at all like vault, unclaim and others.
I'd love to help you guys with the correction of these. It would be easy to do if you have some google doc with all current language strings or something like that with ability to users to propose a better translation
Customer support service by UserEcho