I've come across what I think is another bug in the Map Editor. I was building a new map (custom type) and tried to replicate the campaigns' home realm mechanics with the clickable blocks that would generate money or spawn hero parties. For that I used a script with an "On Click" trigger and an "In Area" condition. In the latter, I used the world picker to pick the blocks I would want the player to click in order to do these things and they show up correctly in the list. However, when attempting to test the map, Mighty Script always gives me "Some IDs don't exist anymore" errors in all "In Area" conditions.
I also tried to reveal map areas on start, also using "In Area" conditions, but this time I chose the area center and radius instead. Same problem here, ID errors would show up when testing the map.
Customer support service by UserEcho