The "On Templates Spawn" trigger does not behave as advertised.
- Create a new custom map.
- Add a Dungeon Core, Foundry, and Underworld Gateway owned by Player 1.
- Create a patch of Dirt distant from the above.
- Create a party "Party 1" with 1 Chunder.
- Add a script with trigger "On Start" and action "Spawn Party" spawning Party 1 somewhere.
- Add a script with trigger "On Templates Spawn" with chosen template Chunder and action "Teleport Entity" with entity "Triggering Entity" and destination in the Dirt patch from step 3.
- Export and test.
- During the test, spawn a Chunder from the God Mode menu, and also wait for a Chunder to arrive through the portal.
Expected: All three Chunders (and subsequent ones) appear at the patch of Dirt in Step 3.
Actual: Each Chunder appears where initially spawned.
Note: The action in step 6 can be replaced freely, and will not trigger.
Customer support service by UserEcho