Beginning the single-player campaign freezes at ~80% loaded
Your grey background and pink link text is unforgivable.
Loading the campaign freezes at 80% or so. I ended up doing an `alt-f4`.
* On first try, I was prompted by Windows regarding networking. I pressed cancel.
* I tried more than once and it begins loading quickly but always freezes.
* I tried validating via Steam.
* I tried manually un-setting my options changes.
* I do not have a virus scanner running.
** I do have Windows Defender, of course.
* I do not have a firewall running.
I saw "Got a Bug or Issue? Report it via the Bug Tracker!":
I read "How to: Submit a Bug Ticket":
I am using the Bug Tracker to post:
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
RAM: 6 GB
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
output_log.txt is attached
Save file is not attached (this is not a multiplayer issue)
The closest I've seen is "Game starts, but won't load":
That post advises to follow "How to reset Winsock in Windows 10/8/7":
What I did:
1. Open cmd as admin
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ipv4 reset
Possibly-related: Immediately after "netsh winsock reset", windows prompted me re. rebooting to install updates. When I completed the above cmd steps (#2), the update was extremely slow.
At any rate, this issue persists.
How would you rate the customer service you received?
Satisfaction mark by spiralofhope 5 years ago
Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):